Tirupati Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai Tour Package

Tirupati Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai Tour Package

Destination : Tirupati, Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari, Madurai

Duration : 06 Night / 07 Days

Tour Itinerary

Day 01:- Chennai to Tirupati. (145 kms – 4 Hour s) Today Chennai Airport/Station Pickup to Tirupati, reach at Tirupati check in to hotel and Leisure. – Night Stay at Tirupati.

Day 02:- Tirupati to Tirumala-Thiruchanoor-Chennai (145 kms – 4 Hours) Today Morning Breakfast at hotel after breakfast checkout from the hotel start your Journey tirumala, reach at tirumala darshan to Lord Venkateswara temple after darshan start to drive thiruchanoor Pathmavathi Ammavari temple Darsahan after darshan Proceed to Chennai overnight hotel Transfer. – Night stay at Chennai.

Day 03:- Chennai to Rameshwaram (570 kms – 10 ½ Hours) Today Morning after breakfast 8.30 AM Checkout from the Hotel Proceed to Rameshwaram En route visit to Annai Indhira Gandhi Pamban Bridge and Pamban rail Scissors Bridge after visit drive to Rameshwaram, arrival On Rameshwaram check in to hotel and Leisure – Night Stay at Rameshwaram.

Day 04:- Rameshwaram-Kanyakumari (315 kms – 5 Hours) Get Ready Today Early Morning Bath to Agni theertham – Sea (Kadal) after Sea bath 22 Holy theertham Bath to 22 Wells in Ramanatha Swami temple inside after holy bath darshan to ramanatha swami temple, Parvathavarthini Amman temple after darshan go to Breakfast at hotel after breakfast check out from the hotel visit to Ramar patham, Kothandaramar temple after Proceed to Kanyakumari, reach at Kanyakumari check in to hotel and Leisure. – Night Stay at Kanyakumari.

Day 05:- Kanyakumari-Madurai (250 kms – 4 Hours) Today Morning 6.30 AM Visit to Sunrise, Triveni Sangamam- the confluence of three Oceans Arabian sea, Bay of Bengal, Indian Ocean after visit Breakfast at hotel after breakfast checkout from the hotel visit to Bhagavathi Amman temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar statue after visit Proceed to Madurai hotel transfer. – Night stay at Madurai.

Day 06:- Madurai-Chennai (475 kms – 7 ½ Hours) Today Early Morning darshan to Madurai Meenakshi Amman temple after darshan Breakfast at hotel after Breakfast checkout from the hotel start to drive visit to Tirumala Nayak Palace and Alagar Koil after visit proceed to Chennai Overnight Hotel Transfer. – Night stay at Chennai.

Day 07:- Chennai Airport/station Departure. Today morning breakfast at hotel after breakfast Checkout from the hotel Proceed to Chennai Airport/Station Departure for Onward Your Journey.

Package Includes:-

All the Transfers & sightseeing mention in itinerary by AC Car.

Car Includes: Fuel, Driver Bata, Tollgate, Parking, Andhra State Permit.

06 Nights Stay NON AC (or) AC Accommodation on Double / Triple sharing basis Budget/Economy/Standard/Deluxe Hotel as per tour Itinerary.

All Applicable Taxes.

Package Excludes:-

Flight tickets/Train tickets.

Additional Meals / Unspecified Meals or drinks.

Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)

All the temple darshan tickets and sightseeing entry tickets

Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls.

Important Note:-

Accommodation will be Provide same hotels Or Similar hotels due to subject to Availability at the time of booking.

Child Policy: Child Below 5 Years of Age stay with Parent Room With-Out Any Extra Bed. In Case Extra Bed is Required Extra Bed Charges applicable.

As per the directive given by the Government and the Department of Tourism, all Indian nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check in. Valid identification document includes: passport, voter ID card, Current drivers license, PAN card, or a credit card. The document must include a photograph.

Payment Terms:60% for confirmation and remaining 40% to be settled before the tour starts to be settled directly handover the driver.